CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 August 2011

currently busy and have no topic to be told ..

sorry i'm late , haha

  to be honest , i am totally out of idea what to be written about . 
as i am hearing to songs i like right now , i think that it's not wrong to write about it in this page write ?

  travie mcCoy, bruno mars , linkin park , paramore , maroon 5 , they're all awesome . they own nice songs and voice . hayley williams , anybody wants to compete with her voice? HAHA

so now i wanna share a song that i liked so much , this much :


need you by travie mcCoy



I know its not your fault, but I'm a locked door



And inside I'm a mess by someone before
And I wish that I, I could find a key
To unlock all the things that you want us to be
Let me open up and start again,
But there's a safe around my heart
I don't know how to let you in,
And that's what keeps us apart
And that's why I need time.
I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you [x2]
Call up the locksmith,
Tell him we need him quick
We've got a million keys,
None of them seem to fit
While you're on the phone,
call up the clocksmith,
Cuz I could use some time,
Even the slightest bit
Let me open up and start again,
And break this safe around my heart
I don't know how to let you in,
And that's what keeps us apart
And that's why I need time
I said I need you
I need you to understand, you, you, you [x2]
I'm thinking now's the time,
Maybe its time to go, if I gave you my heart, be gentle,
I'm tired of laying low, lets give the world a show
And when you know, you know,
And when you know, you know, you know
 i actually don't know why i liked this song too much . it's simply could make me repeating it for several times . until now , i'm still not bored with it . maybe it's caused by the factor of the singer , yeaa it is TRAVIE man ! i'm just his official fan . haha
   for those who are liking JB , you may stop it immediately and go to travie . hehehe
miss cath i'm sorry . this is the only thing that came out from my mind :D

   other than travie , you're awesome too miss cath :)

okay , all in all , happy hari raya to all of you . have a nice day ..

-aideel 5C-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here