CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 August 2011

miss cath ;)

hello there, my name is Muhamad Faris bin Norman Iskandar and i was born on 15th of October 1994 at Chenor Pahang.
dear my new english teacher, 
today , i would like to share about my previous school which is MJSC of MUAZDAM SHAH PAHANG. :)




i have been studied there since i was in form 1. we are the first batch which the intake takes the form 1 students.
In MJSC Muadzam Shah, i have alot of bestfriends. And honestlyy, i really miss my friends there.
but reality is i have to take this. i have to accept that i was no longer there and  i am not sitting there anymore with all my teachers and friend.
to all my teachers,
I'm Muhamad Faris bin Norman Iskandar really sorry for what i have done. please bless me teacher,

 sir helmi, sir nadzrul, sir azwan, sir khairu;, sir saiful, sir datu
 ustaz khir
sir mazlan
miss marni, miss zetil, sir iswadi, sir rahman

dear my new english teacher,
my classmates was all my Homeroom members which is Alijah. haha, This name Alijah comes from ALI and KHADIJAH. i'm the president of this class and i'm also the president of ALI's homeroom. Our mama and papa, PN SAHLAWATI BIN ZAKARIA and EN SAFFRIN MUKHAR had move to Sarawak.





dear my new english teacher,


i really hope everyone will accept me as i heve reached MJSC of GEMENCHEH. eventhough i am new here,  i hope i can make myself comfortable and i will not repeat all my mistakes that i have done. to my parents, i am really sorry for all my mistakes.

to all my friends in mjsc muadzam shah, i am really missing all of you.









and lastly, HAPPY RAYA TO ALL .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here