CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Kind of Skema-ish :)

Well everyone, I hope it's not too late for me to wish you a selamat hari raya! It seems like not many of us are in the merdeka spririt, so I'd like to bring up the mood and say Happy Merdeka Day. :D So, this is my first time posting a blog entry. I guess I'm not ready for the pictures or the colours or any of those cool things my firends did. Heheh. But I'll use this entry as my lab rat. Maybe I'll post another entry when I'm older. Perhaps when I'm as old as Affan maybe? Haha. 

Well, how're you guys doing? Done playing firecrackers and eating lemang? When we talk about food, the last thing that comes to mind would probably be how much we waste on them. We couldn't care less about throwing away what's most likely to be someone else's treasure. It's extremely saddening when I think about the fact that there are people out there who still need our help. They're STARVING. They're dying because of OUR OWN irresponsibility. How do we help them? Well, I'm also unsure about that. But guys, bear in mind that we can also contribute by not wasting what we eat. Yes, to me that's contributing. :)

I'm not little miss sunshine, or miss daisy or whatsoever that I'm immune to making mistakes. But this is the truth. It's REALITY people. Don't you just have that feeling of sympathy when - OKAY that's enough. I think   you guys are gonna start to despise me if I continue babbling. :p

"Selamat Hari Raya, Hari untuk kita bersuka ria.."  

Yes, raya is the day for us to enjoy ourselves. Instead of being the passive, dull you, be the flamboyant one instead. :) For those who've just lost a family member, my deepest condolences goes to your family. But cheer up and be strong guys. Amidst all of those tears, there must be something waiting for you up ahead. Every cloud has a silver lining, my friends. :) Here's what I got from my sister's picture collection ( I finally know how to upload. :D ) :


Yes, don't be sad. Be awesome. :)




Written by Syasya Hannina 
Bestarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here