CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 27 August 2011

My New Friend



Patrick StarCAT

long time ago,i got my new friend,Patrick.he is very special to me,he can make me happy everyday.he can also make me happy when i'am angry to someone.Patrick is very special to me because he can do wonderful style.one day,my engagement ring is lost(haha...).the ring very important to me.all day look for the ring.lastlt,patrick recently returned from his date with Isabell,help me to find the ring.happy like a women got a prince to get married,patrick had found my ring.i thank to god that patrick had found my ring.after the moment,i take care him as a prince at a castle.after 13 years i keep Patrick,he die infront my eye by a car.....(sadly) by hanif rashid 5 Amanah

1 comment:

Followers

get this widget here