CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 September 2011

Are your self confidence high enough???

Hye everyone .I hope that you all are in a great mood .I would like to give some tips to build up self confidence.I know that the most scary mock interview had passed but perhaps you can use these tips for any interview next time .Now,lets move on to this topics.......
Firstly ,,,
Give yourself a talk.Tell yourself over and over again how confident you are.For example ;I CAN DO IT!!!

Next ,,,
SMILE ......A LOT !!! : )

Then ,,,
Practice answering questions from others .Instead of saying "OKAY" say "I'D HAPPY TO" or "I CERTAINLY CAN!!"Practice by yourself beforehand.

Next ,,,
Stand up straight and walk with a purpose.

Lastly ,,,

To me ,this is the most important .Make sure you wear a suitable outfit .Not only that ,a comfortable outfit is also very important so that the interview can be done very well.

That's all from me .I hope that you can use these tips during your job interview .I would like to take this opportunity to say gudluck for trial and SPM to spm candidates and not forget to wish gudluck for PMR to PMR candidates .Have a good day everyone!!!
Bye.... : )

Not Perfect ,,,
Syairah Liyana binti Mohd.Sah
5 Jujur



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here