CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 September 2011

The BIGGEST Loser…..


      It’s Sunday night! And me with my cousin have an agenda to do that night. Since he has a new car (bonus from his mom because do well in his SPM), we planned to watch EPL (MU vs. Arsenal) that night at mamak restaurant. He planned this event very smoothly as this is his first time hangout with me at the night till morning.
      
     And me…was very eager that time. First…of course was about Arsenal (for your information, I am their die hard fan!!!) and I even wore their jersey that night…very proud for myself….hehe. Second thing, I want to know how he ‘manage’ his new car (this is the first time I lodge him by his own car). As he promise, he took me at 10.30 p.m and straight to the mamak stall at Tampin. The driver…? Not bad for a ‘freshie’ that just get his licence…huhu
      
     As we reached, we saw many people in reds (sigh…red devils supporters). The place was very full, and luckily there was a man sitting alone and he also wear…….MU jersey. I asked his permission wheter he gave us to seat there…since he is MU supporter. A’hah…let the game begins…No FABREGAS, No Nasri, I thinked it will end up by at least draw. It’s a good game at least for first 20 minutes till MU’s new comer, Danny Wellback score for the first goal. Huh
     
      It’s ok…it just 1 goal…Persie will score 2 for Arsenal. Just wait and see…But it’s only my dream, the same man score for the second goal from the solid kick accurate to the angle of the top goalbar. Sigh….and the third goal, huh….lack of willing to share…And the 3-0 result happen in the first half. The feeling of unhappy and unpleasant was in my heart.
      
      The people from the other table (MU hooligans) jeer at me as I was only man who support Arsenal that time. Alright man, as you wish. Me and my cousin leaved the restaurant and straight back to home. Tomorrow, the news broadcast that MU won against Arsenal by 8-2. What a big lose!!! Huhu…but ARSENAL always in my heart although they disappointed me.



                          

Syafiq Omar
5 Dinamik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here