CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 September 2011

Express Bus


First,I'm sorry for posting this article late.

During last raya school holiday, I was forced by my parents to went back home by using bus. That was really last minute plan by my mother.As you know,the bus ticket were usually sold out during the festive season,so I just pray to God hoping that I will get the bus ticket.Finally, thank God because I finally got the ticket to Muar which is my hometown after 'tawaf' around the Malacca Sentral.

I got the bus ticket from the counter that known as Malacca - Singapore Express Sdn. Bhd.The bus ticket was totally different then usual ticket that I bought before this.It was made from very thin paper and it was quite big.I check every detail on the ticket and I got very interested on the rule stated behind the ticket.

The interesting rules sounds like this 
The passenger must travel by coach on date and time stated on the ticket,otherwise it will be forfeited.The company will not be responsible for delay occasioned by breakdown,accident and any other causes.Whilst every endeavour will be made to adhere to the time table.Company reserve the right to reserves the right to alter it without notice and cancel the running of any coach in the event of tempests.

Next,the most ridiculous things is
no trade goods may be carried and no bulky articles may be carried inside the coach.Passenger must produce all personal belonging for custom examination and must personally declare any dutiable item in their possesion. Nothing must left in the coach by any passenger. 

Until this part
the company coach may leave behind any passenger who is delayed for more than half an hour by the custom....
haha
do you think the passenger have enough time to do this...not make sense right...

that from me.

nur shaheera
5 fikrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here