CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 September 2011

Why do i need a help from my friends?

Hello there. I gladly want to share with you guys about something that you all always do to each other.
Wonder what it is all about? Okay..do you always ask for a help with your friends?? If it is true..


WHY???

  • I am in a trouble..so my friend should help right??
  • I know my friends love me..so, they do not even mind whenever i ask for a help
  • I am just asking for a help, not anything else. So..what is so bad about that?
Dear all my friends, i know that we must help each other. But always remember do not ever trouble them. They also need their own time to do their own work. Please consider and think carefully before you ask someone to help you guys.

Do you want to know what will be happen if you keep pushing your friends to help you without considering about anything??



want to be like this??


Surely people will hate you..for real. Even though he or she is your best friend or should i say..best friend forever? They will be not anymore. One more thing, settle up your own work and do not ever procrastinate it. Or otherwise..you will be in a very big trouble. Do not make your sweet, adorable teacher turn to be a..



yeah..a giant HULK!


Because of your attitude..the teacher will scold you because of your unfinished homework, your friends will hate you too and now..you have nothing! So appreciate to all the big hands from your friends. If they do not help you, who else?

So.. i guess that is all from me. I hope you guys enjoy to read what have i write up there :)
p/s : teacher, please forgive me to send this article not in the right date. The most important thing is.. i always love you teacher and selamat hari raya too ;D



MUHAMMAD ISAAD AHNAF BIN NOR MOHD. HAMZAH
5 HARMONI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here