CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 September 2011

The Only One.

           Hi awesome peoples...first sorry teacher for posting this late ;p...haha..just got back from my beautiful kampung.. hmm frankly speaking I really don't what to write.. maybe this is because the after effect of eating too much kuih raya or ketupat ..haha
         
           Okay I don't want to talk about nonsense ..because it really annoyed me and probably annoyed you too as the listener..haha.. so, I'm will talk about me and being me...
             
            When people look at me they would thing I'm the kind of silent girl that are easy to bully and  hey you probably wrong cause you don't know WHO I AM really is...

             I'm the kind of girl with a big dream..and with a big heart.. sometimes peoples never notice me because I'm kind of invisible to them and I'm the geeky one..but why I need the attention????..
  I don't care whether I'm in the popular or in the nerdy population..
because I'm happy being me..
 but it doesn't mean when you are wearing a spectacles you are nerd..
I've always had to run to only one person when 
I was either happy or sad and that was myself.
I'm may not perfect to you but why should I care?? Because I'm perfect to myself...and I'm not the BIMBO one..

          
              So, I love myself and you should to love yourself too..because when you love yourself AND YOU know that you can love others..because love is the one thing that doesn't have patterns..  

                      
        






by; KHAIRINA ZAIHIRAIN
      5 GEMILANG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here