CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 September 2011

my village

Assalamualaikumm everyone!!!hello to my lovely teacher miss cat.
my topic is quite simple,but i want to share about my extraordinary village.(hah?).it is located at Padang Rengas,Kuala Kangsar,Perak.
yup!extraordinary is not a right sentence to describe it,but i can't find any suitable word to replace it.haha
so,introducingggggg my village!!!!welcome welcome





thats the first thing that you could see if you enter the gate..Arshad is my grandfather and the villagers called him Pak Tungge Ezat (because he is the only child in the family) while Kamariah is my grandmother..inside,there are four houses which consist of my uncle's house, my aunt's house and the other twoare the heritage house for our big family to share...yes!!i was borned in such are big family.




The above picture were taken during hari raya in 2009 and 2010..some of the familyare not in the picture because they have already back to KL or away in other hometown..

but,when hari raya time,we all gathered together and doing so many activities..such as playing some games, cooking together, and chit-chat all the time..

the boys were waiting for the futsal tournement


find candy in the flour. :)

happyhappy together

get ready for the next game

compulsary game for the adult
water balloon :)

Another interesting parts in my village is located at the back my uncle's house where there is afamily's  farm. You can find cows, goats, deers, gooses , rabbits, turkeys and also a horse in the farm. I actually called it a zoo not a farm because despite from the breeding animals there is also an iguana, snake and other danger reptile..

entering the farm

gooses
cows
deers
goats
pregnant mum :)
turkeys
chickens

the horse name MANJA.

it is our tradition to cook 'maklubah'(arabic rice) on the first day of hari raya..we also served some lemang, ketupat and rendang..usually 'maklubah' we ate with 'tamarhindi' (tamarind drink)...
I don't have the 'maklubah' picture but the making of the food is shown down here

the ingredienst are couli flowers, chillies, brinjals.
all the ingredients are fried together

'dalca'..a side dish to the maklubah


homemade 'lemang'..a must to our family during hari raya

i hope thats enough for now to describe my fantastic and wonderful village. I need to do some homework and  I will update the latest info and activities later from time to time.




AISYATUL KHUMAIRA
5 LUHUR

1 comment:

Followers

get this widget here