CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 September 2011

"I WaS sUrPrIsE"

            I was very surprise on my seventeenth birthday. The day was an unforgettable day for me. I still remember that the day was Friday, 22th July 2011. During that day, I did not think that my friends will do something surprise for me. After the school session, one of my friend asked me to accompanied her to meet a teacher. It's means that we will have a lunch late. After meet the teacher, we go to the 'dewan selera'. I did not felt that the time all of my friends will do a surprise for me because their face  just like a normal face. When I dragged the chair to have a seat..........SURPRISE!!!!
          Woow!! I saw a pink square box on my chair just like a cake. At the first time, Idid not guess that the cake was in the box.I think that my friends just want to kidding with me. Without hesitation, I open the box with a BIG SMILE:-) I saw a big cake in the box(^_^)
      Hmm.. I am HAPPY during that time...VERY HAPPY!!...SO HAPPY!!.....Then I said to my friends "THANK YOU  and _ ____ ___"


                                                                           -nurhanani-                                                                            -5 kreatif-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here