CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 September 2011

manchester united vs arsenal

          

Last sunday,was the most disappointed weekend for me as arsenal was totally defeated by one of the biggest football team in the world which is manchester united.Manchester win 8-2 over arsenal,and this was the worst and most embarassing result in arsenal history.I,as one of the fans of arsenal was really shocked because this is the first time that my favourite team lose like that.But actually,if you watched the match by yourself,most probably you will thought that arsenal will win as their game showed,they deserved a win over manchester united.Personally,I dont expect that the result end with 8-2,because arsenal had made many dangerous try,but none of the shots were in...Until today,I still cant accept that manchester united win the game,because for me,they was just lucky...not because of their way of playing.But,I cant denied the amazing and powerful shots by Ashley Young,who scored 2 goals in that match...So,as the conclusion,congratulation to manchester united for their winning but for arsenal,dont give up,as deep in my heart,I am very confident that one day,they will become the champion and I will always support you,ARSENAL!!!!!Good luck for the rest of your game....        by shahfizal,5 gemilang           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here