CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 September 2011

Love.



 Hi all. How yours Raya Season? Great? For me, this raya makes my homework stay in the the beg. For Form 5 students, the TRIAL SPM MARA is around the corner. I hope we all have prepared completely mental and fitness. It will be going tough week for us.

Here, I would like to talk about LOVE. HAHA.

Love Sign.

“I love you.”

It’s a sentence most of us have probably used at one time or another, though we probably don’t want elaborate on the context we’ve used it in.
But hey, what’s wrong with love?

Love is one of the central human emotions. We all experience love for someone or something, to varying degrees, at one time or another. Most of the time, when we think of love, it brings a warm, fuzzy, and sometimes naughty feeling that the type that makes us feel that nothing in the world matters, with the exception of our beloved.

The TRUTH is :
We often say “I like you”, “I love you”, and “I care for you”. This is just a way to show
our emotions & feelings to others.
When we say, we “like” the person, it means we like some thoughts of that person,
something which that person has done.
When we feel that we can’t live without someone, we just say ‘I love you’ to that person.
When we want the other person not to do some things which we think are not good, we
say, ‘I care for you’.
Whenever someone asks us, “Why you love that person?” sometimes, we can’t give
answer to this question.
 
I Love You
 Emotions


something in my 'eyes'

 love me
Love can be expressed in differently. Sometimes, it can be expressed in silence. Often,
we scare to express our feeling because of a fear that what the other person will say, how
that person will react, what if that person will stop talking after expressing my feelings or
emotions.
Sometimes, we love someone to the extent which can’t be explained. But, I think that is
not love but the care. We just give a word “love” to that.
From : Syazwan Azhar
5 Bestari
Credit to : Muhammad Hafiz 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here