CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 September 2011

#TeensDoThissss :)


teenager, or teen, is a young person whose age is between thirteen and nineteen. They are called teenagers because their age number ends in "teen". Someone aged 18 or 19 is also considered a young adult. In the United Kingdom, a person aged 16 - 19 is often considered a young adult.
Teenagers go through a lot of changes during this time. This is called puberty.
Teenagers all around the world love to do this ;

#1. Looking at your phone in the middle of the night is like looking into the goddamn sun. 
#2. I tend to say "I don't know" when im just too lazy to think. 
#3.Yeah, I did my homework. LOL jk. Google did. :D
#4. Age 6: "I love you mommy" Mom: "I love you too sweetie" Age 16: "I love you mommy" Mom: "What do you want this time?" 
#5. Pretending to think hard when your teacher is looking at you.
#6. MY BRAIN: 5% names, 3% phone numbers, 2% stuff I should know for school, 90% song lyrics.
#7. Yelling "STAY!" at a non-living object that keeps falling over as if it's going to listen to you.
#8. When I was little, I'd put my arms in my shirt and tell people I lost my arms ♥
#9. When I was little I always thought the moon was following me. 
#10. Dear teachers, would you mind not looking at my paper while i'm answering your test? Sincerely, it feels awkward .
#11. That awkward moment when you are in class, and your teacher asks you to read out loud, and you don’t even know what page they’re on..
#12. That awkward moment when you're waiting behind a door to scare someone, but they're taking to long and u have to pee really bad . (bunkjal always did -.-')
#13. My Daily Needs: Food- ▀▀▀▀▀ 5% Water- ▀ 1% Sleep- ▀▀▀ 4% Internet- ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 90%.
#14. That awkward moment when you get up early, shower, eat your breakfast, get ready for school, & then you realize it's Saturday. 
#15. That awkward moment when your mom is yelling at you in front of your friends.  
#16. Teacher: "Questions?" Students: (THINKING: Millions..) "NONE!" 
#17. Dad, I love you so much. BUT I CAN'T ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST ON FACEBOOK. Sincerely, your sweetest daughter :) 
#18. I want Dora's backpack. It contains EVERYTHING. 
#19. My phone is the first thing I check when I woke up in the morning :)
#20.Throwing little pieces of eraser to someone then pretending it wasn't you. 

Done by, Filzah Malik 5 Creative :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here