CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 September 2011

lets diet!!

firstly..sorry i post very late...well hari raya..
a bit busy actuatlly..
as we all know..now our weight become increase...
because of what???
because we eat many times in one day during hari raya..
so..i want all my friends gets our weight back to normal...hehehe
i knew..that my weight also increase..so i think you all can try my normal activities when my weight increase...

1) eat breakfast at ds..
2)eat lunch at ds..
3)eat dinner at ds..=)
4)do not take any food that have many carbohydrates,oils and fats after 10.00 p.m...
but if you not take dinner..you should take..but a little...
5)do a regular exercise in evening..(but i very lazy to do that..so i exercise at dorm...) hehhe

p/s: i dont know what to write..so i write that things that i will do at college then so goodluck to me reduce my weight and my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here