CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 September 2011

Life is BEAUTIFUL.

           Hi...actually I really don't know what to write..there just so many topic that I want to talk about.. but I don't know whether it's suitable or not..haha...

          As a teen with rebellious mind, I frequently ask myself  why I need to study? Why I have to excel in the exam? Why I need to go to school? Why can't I  only learnt and do things that I wanted ? Why can't I live a life like Justin Bieber?  Why I have to do things that I hate the most? Sometimes these question pops into my mind and  when I look into the mirror I wonder to myself why I have to live a life like this..

         Last night I just watch this inspirational movie called Expecting Mary..this movie really inspired me a teach me a few new things about life..this movie taught me that life is beautiful     and you can't predict what will happen tomorrow because tomorrow is another story ..so, you must live your life like there is no tomorrow..

        So, from now on I will live my life to the max because i don't know what will become tomorrow.. I'm young and free..so I have to grab every opportunity in front of me..

I know that my future is bright..and  I just need to choose the right road so I will be alright..


HEY, LIFE IS WONDERFUL SO DO YOU...
    BY: NUR SYAZWANI
                                                                       5 HARMONI.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here