CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 September 2011

Family :)

 Blood thicker than water. Everyone know that family is very important in our life. Without a family, we are nothing. Basically, a family contains a father, a mother, a son or a daughter. But somehow, there are unlucky peoples who is have no family. They had lost their family. So, as the people who still had their family, please do appreciate them very well. Do not wait until they gone. You will regret it for entire of your life.


  For me, I still have a family. A quite big family. there are eight people of us. I guess I am one of the most lucky person in the world. I have a family who always love me very much even they do not talk much about it. They always supporting me when I am down. They always give me a bright shine in all my days. They also teach me what actually life about. In addition, they had teach me to appreciate life very well.


   I know what the most important in my life. My lovely family. For sure, I do love them very well and they will always in my heart. <3


       _Isnaini 503_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here