CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 September 2011

heera 5e

WANNA NOW......

    Hi everyone.First of all I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya and thanks to Miss Cathy for creating a blog.I would like to share some of my experience what i've done and what do i saw during these holidays.At my home town now we the hindu people are celebrating afestival named Thiruvilla and it was really exciting.The festival started at aroud 7.30pm and it ended at 2.30am.It was tiring but I've met many people with different background.I also met some of my old friends.Here I would like to share my experience learning about this dangerous animals in Discovery programme.

 You should beware this in your house ............ The Brazilian wandering spider



They often hide during daytime in highly populated areas inside houses, cloth,cupboard,shoes and many places.

This might look attractive ............beware............Poison Dart Frog



If you ever happen to be running through the rain forests somewhere in Central or South America, do not ever pick up beautiful and colorful frogs – it can be the Poison Dart Frog. Poison dart frogs keep their poison in their skins and will sicken or kill anybody who touches or eats it.

That's all from me .BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here