CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 September 2011

A Reminder.....

WARNING : This is my first time writing for the blog so it will be quite boring and boring.....I will improve myself from time to time....SO please help me with it...Thanks!

First of all, I really don't know what to write for my article. So, i think that it is better for me to express my feeling and give advises to all the SPM candidates and of course to myself.

Firstly, since it's Eid and I also gonna sit for the trial..... I want to apologize to all people that know me especially the teachers and my classmate. I'm sorry if i've made mistake up until now (i really mean it especially to my first friend in this school) . Also, i hope if there are anything that any of you not satisfied  with me.......you can come and see me face to face so we can settle it nicely..hehe ;-)

Next  i want to talk about us.Yes! We, the form five students....i know that all of us are now trying very hard for this upcoming trial and the real SPM examination. Even though we need to work hard I hope that none of us will become stress up and then fall a sick. And also, a BIG warning i give to anyone that ever think to do anything stupid like fly, breaking the school rule..(the small rule still can be forgiven ;-) I mean the big one like smoking and many more.Yeah, i know who ever reading this right now might think that i'm annoying but i don't care.....hehe....i used to it...So instead of doing the stupid things why don't we make something that can make everyone please with us....

It's okay that no one notice your in the school as long as you do not make any fuss and make the teachers mad at you. Remember, we need their bless so don't ever make them hate you....

I think i will stop babbling right now.Hehe...So my last word, let us together do our very very very the BEST for our SPM just for ourselves, family, teachers and our school......with the help from our GOD.Believe in yourselves and believe what the other people believe about you which is YOU CAN SUCCESS and YOU WILL SUCCESS if and only if YOU DO YOUR BEST....I believe it and i know i can do it...So what about you?

1 more thing, thanks for reading till the end......=)
Truthfully from,
miera luhurian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

get this widget here